Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..


This is the first post....which means it will set the tone for all future posts. As a group, the allergic to aid "staff" is widely known for their procrastination skills.
Without further wait, the image to the left is what a proper blunt looks like kids....perfect shape, no tear, the Af-Pak on deck, thanks to Prop 215, more tree's above, and all capped off with the "FLUE" lighter for Requasen (resident internet blood/ procrastinating rapper.) Points to all those who get that reference.
Btw this post is a give and go with russs starting it, and passing it to requasen.
rus rolled up, and started hitting the blunt with a photoshoot. after the ohhh, 20th or so picture, and a few of these things we call dubs, the blunt was sparked, and chaos broke out. Requasen was quoted multiple times with the quote "damn my ass hurts"... then the most wreckless dude we know, well call him Mr. Lean... showed up wearing nothing but red skinny jeans a la weezy. minus the shirt.
How not to roll a blunt...serius case of chordee.

Now switching things over from the infamous dude who said jay-z was his "baby-daddy", to the resident rapper requasen! I resent that blood/procrastinating rapper comment. Also, I'm just a young black male trying to get his in this beautiful bity we call los scandolous. By get his, I mean fuck bad bitches, and smoke big blunts. I know that sounds like a cliche rap line, but it's the truth hahahaha. As you can see from the very first comment, I have a lot of haters on my pay roll cough:: rus cough:: lol but its all good because that's my boi-no homo, and I know he just uses it as a motivational tactic. On that note music is coming soon, on some real shit NO BS! I know I have alot of people ready to bet the house on me, so I'm going in hard like i'm having sex. On the subject of music let's talk about that new Jay-Z, THE BLUEPRINT 3. After a long wait the new album is finally here, and to be honest I had my doubts at 1st. But I realize the more I listen to it the more I can see it growing on me. Jay has alot of cuts on it, but IMO has gone way to mainstream on this one. In an attempt to sell a lot of records I'm guessing, because I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt of not reaching "complete sell out status" which many talented rappers have made the transition to sadly. Only time will tell though, and time has spoken for now with Raekwon's only built for cuban linx II out selling jay in his opening weekend. Now that's a fucking hip hop classic that knocks hardddddd, or at least that's what I've heard from many trusted sources. Still have yet to check it out along with Kid Cudi's new album, Man on the Moon: The End of Day. Which I'm surprisingly hearing some decent things about. I gotta check it out though and let the people know what's good because knowing Cudi he loves rambling on, on some bullshit! So BE EASY muthafuckaz! till next time.(Edit Rus: sorry for the "lack of grammar" well try to take requasen slowly away from it, although he claims the hood won't let him)
Requasen killing the beatless silence... a minute off the dome! Fire

0 comments:

Post a Comment