Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

...Remember stupid I'm here to tell you that I'm living proof
CRIME PAYS! - Killa Cam
from my short yet illustrious career as a "trees" afficianado, i have learned one thing... Go hard...or don't go at all!

Before



After



And even further...

Rule of thumb, when it comes to greens, only trade them for another item that is green, Eg. money for trees, trees for money, only two trades allowed!
due to my purchasing of an "ozone" some shit happened with the physical layer causing this random photo!
Imagine what will happen if I were to buy a QP... just wait and see!
...Russs

1 comments:

bluntblog said...

this is like seeing my son take his first steps shit makes me proud...you finally growing up big rus, now you just have to get off those wraps and you'll be certified

Post a Comment