Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

Now i love pussy more than the next man, if not more, but this is just straight up ridiculous! Turns out somebody had the idea to market a vagina cologone hahaha. With that being said watch this advertisement for it. I can't tell you how many times I cracked up while watching this, lmfao!!! This is product advertisement, in the highest quality by far hahaha. I thought it was all a joke until I actually visited the website given and saw that indeed it was the real deal hollyfield HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn i can't stop laughing so let me shutup and just post the video.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!! for realz. finally they have something for it cuz some females be smelling real foul. hahaha
-Big Will

Post a Comment