Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

If you know me, then you know this is a huge surpise to see a Lakers post. But to me its a Ron Artest post, and no man deserves a bigger post than this guy... for all those who haven't witnessed a signature Ron Ron play...



You can see geniune kid glee in ron ron, as he tries to wrap his legs and hug kobe... no other player in the nba gets happy like this... you get more "I'm the shit" reactions, than this kind of happiness...
I present to you, some Ron Artest gem's

RON on Kimmel

...interview after showing up on Kimmel... Starts of slow... but turns RON RON really fast.




If you were Ron, you would've done the same...


...and the creme de la creme (for me, and I know a lot of people haven't seen this) Aka why people love Ron Artest...


As a rockets fan, I was first pissed to hear Ron bailed on us... but I realized that since I live in LA, this would only mean I get to see more Ron-ron
...Russs (and hopefully this drowns out some of the BS Celtics posts before this)

3 comments:

Haze said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Haze said...

good shit Russs, thanks for sending us Ron haha.

Russs said...

no prob, and no REAL names haha.

Post a Comment