Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

10/10/12

The Pocket Set

Artist: Rehab Glass
Type: 14mm Vapor Rig
Perc: 3 Slit Inline
Size: Micro
Custom: No
Retail: 100-120
Perfect For: Travel

 My last pick up and currently smallest in my collection. I wanted to get an inexpensive piece small enough to carry around in my pocket and that's exactly what I do with this one. Just add a torch and a ti nail to the mix and I can take dabs pretty much whenever and wherever.

 I wasn't looking for this piece in particular when I bought it but it was a pleasant surprise. It's by Rehab Glass whom I couldn't find too much information on besides they hand make scientific glass in the US. It's a light but solid feeling piece that fits easily in your palm without feeling its going to slip and fall. It features a 14mm DI joint that goes thru a 3 slit inline perc and stacks up nice and tall into the narrow chamber with a curved neck that eliminates the splashback and a hard to spill design topped off with a clean gold logo in front. It even has a small indent on top of the middle chamber that can be used for a micro concentrate dish. I've carried this around in my pockets for a couple weeks now and it's stayed solid with no dents or cracks, it's a well built little piece.

 The size doesn't affect the quality at all tho, it still hits really nice. It fits just enough water for a smooth hit that packs a great taste with every dab. It stacks up and fills the chamber nice and as long as its not upside down it won't spill a drop in your pocket. It's a pretty neat little piece that I've been having a lot of fun with while using it on the go. Looking forward to taking some quick sneak dabs whenever.

 The dome on the last picture is a hand worked 14mm dome by headford glass. Top 5 favorite glass anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment