Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

So as usual, Sa'wel and I just like any ordinary students would take our break from the campus life during a long day at school. So we make a trip to my vehicle as usual to try out this FABOLOUS Chem OG I had grabbed. After grabbing the blunt (grape) Sa'wel begins to feel doubtful about the location where we'd always smoke at. I guess his intuitions were on point because little did I ever think cops would drive by. As the blunt was being rolled in the passenger seat this was what I saw while waiting for the blunt to be sparked....


just like that

-Knahs

0 comments:

Post a Comment