Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

2/20/10

the rebirth...



Waynes a rock star, and Sa'wel needs to respect the hustle of Wayne. With that being said... I feel like I have been away for so long. and iit has been

..from what I can remember the last time we actually updated our blog was right after the Haiti incident. To be honest I think that was what actually influenced me to get up and put a blog, prior to that we had a couple of bumps down the road.

ONCE AGAIN This is the official rebirth..reincarnation, revival of allergictoaid.

the years looking great so far and so are the Lakers, I cant complain much because were saving our golden token boy for when we actually need him. And oh yes when i say golden token boy I'm talking about the Black Mamba who we all know to be Kobe Bryant.
Shannon was a great disappointment in the dunk contest...btw 20% less view than last year... its pretty obvious why that was.

so i guess its a rap for tonight..vitamin D was a great editor. Shouts to you and yours..

-Knahs

0 comments:

Post a Comment