Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

AS far as terrible artists go, Wayne sure knows how to pick them. But every now and then, they tend to drop gems.
Exhibit #1


I'm not one to support bow wow at any time, but you can't knock this track at all. "stay with a swisher on me... where the weed at!" not too much content but the flow is def. there.
Exhibit #2


unbelievably melodic track, I usually can't mess with this Tyga, but with a line like "what I pay for it, your house plus mortgage" I'll make an exception. I guess young money doesn't always suck. shout out to Crackman at dankla for being young mulas #1 fan, and knahs for finding the Bow Wow, If I didnt know better I would say he was on bow wows jock!

Birdman featuring Drake & Lil Wayne: Play Ball (for my town)

...Russs

0 comments:

Post a Comment