Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

First off fuck the jets! secondly we found this gem in knahs's car...we as in me and sa'wel

Ohhhh but its gets wayyy bettaaaaa!!!

I swear I couldn't make this stuff up if I were a writer for family guy! Knahs's ability to call no homo has been suspended pending further review from the ATA panel.


later had to hit up the clippers game, preseason, but none the less the realer team in LA.

Attending a sporting event tip# 294
Never get an odd number of tickets
unless you want to sit one row above, on the otherside of who your going with. 75 bucks....nahhhhh, but lets just say the jets losing worked things out.
....russss

2 comments:

Crackman said...

fa real fuck the jets! they screwed my parlay. fucking dipshits!
and goood shit on going to the clips game, coming back from a 16 point deficit at the half! lets go!

Anonymous said...

way to title your post "I be Spiked out, I could trip a referee" when your in secton 116 haha nice; brilliant russ

concerned blogreader

Post a Comment