Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

10/17/09

Whey my weight.

The package that Ive been waiting for has finally arrived!!




Here's a sneak peak of what I'm going to be working with, its crunch time and I'm hungry like its lunch time! Your boy has majjoorr goals he's trying to accomplish before that deadline creeps up. Oh and "Whey" is the protein I will be working with.



My 1st glass to start it off, I had to take this picture for reasons such as fans appreciation and sa'wel Boston blog. peep the throww back glass

















-Knahs

2 comments:

Allergic To Aid said...

goood shit i see your on your way to getting yolked! good shit..when u start beasting on the bech holla @ me!

sa'wel

Allergic To Aid said...

AHHH yet another younging trying to get big..... Many have tried but only the realest get swole like ya BOOIIIII holla at me in a couple of months when u might be able to see me


Curtis

Post a Comment