Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

"My man said life aint easy, when niggas gotta eat thats when shit gets greezy. Streets be all like feed me feed me."

YEEEEEEES folks go ahead and stop holding your breath, its finally my time to step up. First off let me apologize to the crew trying to hold it down here at A.T.A. Been a little busy with school and teaching my money to clone itself. told you i'd finally come with something...

Im sure we all know the new SuperGroup known as Slaughterhouse...and if you dont. Definitely a group worth checking out with 4 artists coming from various backgrounds involving Joe Budden, Royce Da 5'9, Joell Ortiz and Crooked I. Here is a small freestyle of Crooked I, and Joell Ortiz. GONE....................





-----Breitling B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment