Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

"This Drink Got Me Leanin I Aint Smoked All Day So Im Fienin" By Slim Thug, who now goes by 'Thug Boss' I believe..

With a goodbye sesh we had with her she left her grinder to pass down upon I, Knahs.. Not your typical smoker but she did keep her grinder and blunt game really proper and professional which I liked. Although the blunts she rolled were often beyond humanely skimps, they did keep her mind off of NY's busy steadily moving lifestyle that she journeyed through everyday to strive for success. I call this Empire state of mind..

Encore Encore to Her for..Everything...and we leave you with this image of remembrance...



-Knahs

0 comments:

Post a Comment