Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

10/13/09

Enjoi it up!



So he kick, push
Over his shoulders he swore he'd never look
'Cause wasn't nothin' back there but the blackness
Life wasn't too attractive.

Hopped out my bed, turned on my computer while my toothbrush was still in my mouth with my minty toothpaste all over my lips..and guess what I see, this FUCKIN post right down below. 1st off, FUCK yall! found out that I got set up by Rus and Sa'wel, trying to put some dirt under my name I see wusup fellass.
But ill take it as a friendly fire.
-Knahs

1 comments:

bluntblog said...

"my minty toothpaste all over my lips"

you know you gotta pause that fam...no bueno

and don't be mad at Rus and Sa'wel for exposing your sensitive side...they have a duty to let the readers know if one of the contributors to the blog is on some softy shit

Post a Comment