Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

Sorry for the delay and the absence. We all are college students so midterms did knock our hustle but thats all in the past and now lets look forward to the future.

Back to the original reason why I posted this..


For all those who dont know about Sa'wel and his relationship with Male Friend from Boston Glen 'Big Baby' Davis, there has been rumors about the feelings Sa'wel often expresses when his name is brought around. And so when I left Sa'wel with my laptop I came back and found a new background on my computer...

VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED




And this is why I doubt this kids sexuality sometimes
-Knahs

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh fuck u dawg!!!..u know me and rus did that as a joke..becuase that nasty ass kobe background u had was doing u no justice..so it only makes sense, we replace it with your favorite celtic in his most homoest pose
hahahahahahahaha

-sa'wel

Post a Comment