Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..


And so today I came across a very unique person,
one who's brave enough to come to school wearing full on HOUSTON ROCKETS gear.

And no..no its not who you think it may be,not him but you'd think it was I'm sure.

But this picture was taken in the memory of his presence.
I guess the brother hood is strong between them all...



-Knahs

3 comments:

Allergic To Aid said...

hahahaha man I would've slapped this dude for rocking so much filth in one day. Truth be told you my nigga and all(you know who you are) but fuckkkkkk the rockets!..besides yao(rip to his career) n my nigga t-mac, i still got faith in him!

Anonymous said...

uhh, stfu, dude knows whats good...H-townnnn, rebuilding year, we getting the ship in '10. fuck your celtics

Carmela said...

where is this boy?! give him to me!

Post a Comment