Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

LMFAO this guy is a fucking retard..he shouldve stuck to his wack ass "the pack" raps because lil b , you sound like the dumbest nigga living..btw how the fuck can u say no homo and your calling yourself a fucking princess? FAIL and also saying "i'm that pretty bitch, i'ma fuck her all night" in your chorus? wdf is wrong with you, you lame ass grimey gay ass muthafucka hahaha. I couldn't help but laugh @ this dude when I first heard him rapping. How is it that he's even signed to soulja boy's sodmg label? I mean damn I know soulja boy himself is a wack ass dumb dude. Still, I didnt think he'd be so stupid is signing such wack ass retarded talent, to the extent of Lil B's.



I dont mean to offend anyone but this dudes raps are fucking garbage and HILARIOUS!!!! every time I watch it I laugh more than the previous time.

1 comments:

JaffeJu said...

But you co-sign Flocka? One is just as bad as the next though Flocka does get better production.

Post a Comment