Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..




Just when you thought shoes couldnt get any more dope, ladies and gentelmen I introduce to you the new Bin laden sneakers! It's become the newest footwear sensation in India, especially among the youth out there. Retail price for these bitches are a whopping $20! A local guy was quoted saying "It gives me a feeling that the most hated person in the world lies at my feet". Really can you state the obvious, any more? lol... Decisions, decisions...would I rather purchase a dub sack or these kicks? Maybe i'd get the kicks if the U.S government got off their lazy asses and actually caught bin laden, that way I could atleast attempt to get them signed so they'd be worth some value haha. But until then, Ughhh no offense but I think i'd rather take the gram lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment