Allergic To Aid

We made this blog to promote good music, hip hop news, Glass, sports, and complete absurdity. All from our own perspectives, hence the no need for aid. Join us and get a taste of our lifestyle and interests..

Happy 420 yall, it's a mothafuckin holiday. Under the Gun like a gun grip. So Knahs and Russs gave me an opportunity to share whats on my mind. At first you will question me, but give ya boi a chance and you'll realize i got similes, like mike jones got gold teef. Alright im not going to lie im high as fuck and JFK's music is scarying me the fuck out so i'm a bounce like a lay up. Watch me.

-Cheebo

1 comments:

sa'wel said...

hahaha my figga cheebo!!!! lmfao, i'm loving the title of this post dawgie...but yeah i'm looking forward to seeing you around this muthafucka man..dont sleep on this man people.. he gets the co sign from the bosses of all bosses, me.

Post a Comment